Except where otherwise stated, copyright of all materials resides with the University of Leeds.
No material may be reproduced or altered to any degree without the University’s written consent.
The copyright of articles, blog posts and other material written by students or former students remains with the authors of the content.
The Language Planning Teacher Toolkit is copyright © NatSIP 2014, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. For more details please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
You are free to:
- share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — if you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.