Summary and reflection
Use this section to undertake a reflective review of the language planning process
A reflective review of the process
- You have gathered and collated information about the language landscape of your school or service.
- You have developed rich individual language profiles, which take account of the full ecology of a child’s life.
- You have identified target areas of language development from the diverse range of assessment tools used.
- You have identified the roles and responsibilities of the adults in the language planning and identified the expectations of the ToD role.
- You have compiled your own language plans for individuals using your case study and assessment data and analysis of roles to inform this process.
Download printable version (PDF)
Identification of next steps and for whom, including CPD and training needs
|Next steps or recommendations